Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog trunk getting stucked after "enable trunk to trunk connection"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilherme1000

Technical User
Apr 17, 2012
BR
hello all,

here I'm again to complain about analog lines for ip office

I set the option enable trunk to trunk conection and my analog lines are getting stucked, break. Everytime I have to reset the cellphone interface to free my cellphone interfaces again.

what can I do to solve that issue?

Cell phone interfaces? What? Are you using one-x mobility on analog lines? Probably disconnect timers.

Unless you mean you are using cell phones as the trunk interface? Multitech call finder gsm? Those are neat.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Not onex. Im using gsm cellphone interfaces as analog trunks.

Right.
Pots lines tend to work just fine, usually, when they are actually pots lines.

What device are you using for your interface? CallFinder GSM? Something else? My guess would be to look there if there are any disconnect timers.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Hey Guilherme, are you from Brazil? I´m having the same problem.

I believe what we call here in Brazil (translated) "cellphone interface" is the same kind of equipment that the CallFinder GSM ( In my case i´m using the Urmet Daruma CelLine III AS (
I´ve already tried to reduce the disconnect clear time to many values, down to 50ms, but nothing fixed the problem. Have you found any solution for this? What brand/model of "cellphone interface" are you using?

Does the cell phone unit AND the analog lineprovider support disconnect clear?
Did you test it ( call a external number and let them disconnect after answering the call, see what happens ) if you receive busy tone and the line does not clear down then you do not have disconnect clear on the line or it is misconfigured, monitor the ATM line with sysmonitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back