Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anagrams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESquared

Programmer
Dec 23, 2003
US
My boss at an old job was amused when I told her that her name, Karen Mathews, could be anagrammed to New Shark Meat.

One small company I worked at, pulseMD, ran out of funding and had to declare bankruptcy. One could say that it slumped.

A friend of mine can't decide if he'd rather be called The Darn Bear or The Dear Barn, since neither is totally flattering.

My own name, ESquared, has the anagram, Quad Seer which obviously means, I may be E[sup]2[/sup], but I'm also Seer[sup]4[/sup] (evidently some kind of sage or visionary)! Perhaps Rad-esque works, too.

Rather than search the internet for such anagrams, how about inventing them yourself? I find that the "candidate word list" option at Wordsmith.Org's Anagram Server can be quite helpful.

Speaking of which, Internet Anagram Server = I, Rearrangement Servant. But I can't take credit for that one.

Ok, now this is just too bizarre! My full name is an anagram for American Idol's geek to star:
AIKEN, VERY NEW HUNK

Just saw this one so that I would give my respect to the jedi with my name becoming

Word Yoda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back