Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Super user EDC issue version 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnan

Technical User
Feb 24, 2011
US

Jnan (TechnicalUser)

I have aloha 5.3. Do I still have a chance to remove iberex.dll .(super user issue) I wanna change my credit card information in configuration . If so please show me how thanks

Yes, you should be able to cut/delete the Iberexe.dll from the BIN folder on the Aloha Manager BOH machine and allocate the super user for total access to both AM and EDC. You might need to Stop/Start the services or just reboot the Aloha BOH but it should work.

Shoot from the hip.

-TA

I found iberex but not iberex.dll. Is the same or they different

All I found in the bin is this: Iber.ex. Iberstr.dll. Ibersql.dll. Iberps.dll. IberADM.dll. Any suggestion thanks

Then your alt-x should work. Are you putting in the right number sequence?

Cheers,
Coorsman

What you mean? What I do I go to EDC . Go to file then stop pos processing .the configure, then processor.

Jnan,
I think your question is being interpreted that you are trying to access your Aloha EDC through the "super user" key sequence that dealers have used historically to have complete access to the system and allow for things like changing processor information.

If you are logging into EDC and Stopping POS Processing and you do not have the access allowing you to alter, add or delete processor information then whatever login/pw you're using does not have access to those functions and you need to try to use the "Super User" login to make those changes.

Shoot from the hip

-TA

Thanks for all your help, I'll try to do it tonight

Check out thread693-1663398 for alt x

Cheers,
Coorsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back