Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Change Request Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr2144

MIS
May 6, 2003
US
I been asked to put together a Aloha Change Request Form.

Don't want to reinvent the wheel. Does anyone have one out there that they use for their locations who would like to share?

I was talking about general item, promo, comps, and pricing done on the Aloha TS/QS.

I would love this as well please let me know if anyone has one available...

I wish....

For me, a new item is AT LEAST a 10+ page document with every raw ingredient, every prep item, every recipe, every detail, every comp/promo, pictures of the plates, where the buttons go, what the buttons say, what the server should say about it, what pairs with it, go-live dates, test dates...
Unfortunately, it's all necessary for Marketing, Accounting, Operations, Training, IT, Purchasing, etc...
It wouldn't make any sense for me to share it, for MANY reasons. For example, we have more than one POS system. (And also, it's ridiculous.)

I think these are going to be too specific to your needs. But I feel your pain, let me assure you of that!

For me when I have a new install with an established Aloha chain ie. Checkers,Rallys,Popeyes its not too bad as I have some DBs to work from already. But when Bob's Table Service Restaurant decides they want Aloha it is extremely difficult to get the information I need to create the menu as without the understanding of the process it is next to impossible to extract the required information I need from a non-technical customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back