Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Back Office Security Level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinchang329

Programmer
May 11, 2011
US
I am trying to get access to store setting in back office but seems like i need higher security level.
how do i get higher security level?

what version are you on. Anything abouve 6.2 will require you to contact your dealer.

Cheers,
Coorsman

After 6.2 the back door alt-x was taken out.

You will have to contact your dealer, they are the only ones that can give full access to aloha manager now and I would complain about not setting up a owner password that would allow full access to your software.

good luck.

Cheers,
Coorsman

i just bought a used one they were asking me to re-lisences. it gets more complicated now
thanks coors man

You could revert back to 6.2 software.

Cheers,
Coorsman

is that something i can do or do i need to contact dealer?

Any of the techs on this forum should be able to do that for you. Is your restaurant open for business yet, and do you have your database built already in 6.4.

Cheers,
Coorsman

yes there is a database already in the system from old restaurant

I could send an emp Dbf w owner user

Cheers,
Coorsman

not yet it's in my office everything up and running on current date but i need to put my restaurant information and stuff but alt-X doesnt work . i need to change name and credit card processing company and stuff
that would be awsome

I'll post something here later tonight.

Cheers,
Coorsman

Hi,
Coorsman, can you re-post the above emp.Dbf owner user reset files. Thanks.

this will wipe out your employees in your database. If you are currently using your Aloha system don't do this.

1 make a backup of newdata and data folders.

2 unzip files into newdata and data.

username is 9999
it will prompt you for a password.

Cheers,
Coorsman

Hi coorsman

I'm trying to change some menus and prices which I always do all the time in Ahoha System version 5.3.32 ( I know it's very old but we can't afford to upgrade the program). Anyway my back office security level used to be able to do everything Edit, Add, Delete.

I use the same user name and password as always, but now I can't change anything in the system at all?

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back