Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Agents automatically being put into AUTO-IN from an AUX status 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewbieCarol

Technical User
Sep 11, 2002
US
We currently have a CM 5.2.1 Avaya phone system and CMS R15. I've had a few call center complaints where the csr insists that she will be in AUX-WORK doing other work and all of a sudden the phone goes into AUTO-IN and she starts receiving calls.

Does anyone know of a setting on a skill group that would automatically put someone back into the group for one reason or another?

Thanks!

You sure agent is not in ACW, after call works, not AUX? A preset time for them to do paperwork, call completion tasks and you go available automatically.

Check the skills the agent is assigned for a setting called: Interruptible Aux Threshold on page 2 of the hunt form. It apparently is a new feature for Call Center 5.x and can take an agent out of AUX and put them into avaialble based on thresholds.

You can also add the agent in CMS to be traced. Then ask her to report to you when it happens. You'll be able to see exactly what state she was in before going into Auto-In.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

JHILL: I do not know for sure if they are hitting ACW or not. However, I've checked all the places I know of where you can set a time and there is nothing set anywhere.

STINNEY: That's interesting. I did not know about the threshold deal but I've also checked all the hunt groups and that field is set to NONE.

I just hate problems that are only happening to one person. Is there REALLY a problem or a user issue? Still trying to figure that out.

I would start with tracing the agent login in CMS and have her report the next time it happens and check to see what state she was in when the call was delivered. It will also tell you what skill the call came in on.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Stinney: thanks for the suggestion on the trace. I just may have to do that.

Stinney is right. Look at an Agent ID, go to Page 2. Under the RL column, you can set it to Notify or Auto In. Notify will ring the phones that are in aux state and display a message YOU ARE NEEDED. Auto In will force an aux'd phone to enter the que.

I believe it's called Interruptible Aux

Uglydork: I checked the agent's login and there is nothing programmed in the RL columns. Thank you for the information!

wow! NEVER knew that about the RL field, what a great feature.

i prefer clarity to agreement - dennis prager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back