Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACSS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwing112000

Vendor
Oct 5, 2004
US
guys,
I have my ACS in IPO. I am in the US. is it supposed to be credited into the new ACSS?

Kevin Wing
ACS- Implement IP Office
ACA- Implement IP Office
Carousel Industries

A lot has changed. The Strowgers (or the German equivalent) where actually in East Germany after the wall came down and I have to say they had them working until the mid 90's because that was all they had.
Gone are the days where the phone systems make noise, actually no I had a customer call in last week and she said whenever she plugs in the system it makes crack snackle and pop noises and it starts smelling funny :)
But I guess now is it a rule if it makes noise replace, just like my generator on the car.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

insanity is just a state of mind

I have not get any response from Peter, the lucky guy works only three and a half day per week ( well, work is a big word for it ;)
I will be on a "train the tainer session" for the AALP program next week in Darmstadt, Germany. Is there any of the TekTippers joining that session also?

Four cats
One bird ( loved by the cats )
Two rabbits
No mistress :(
No boat
No second home
no life...?

I have passed too :)

I do not work Intrigrant, i am just there annoying you when i can :)

I was playing in the woods this weekend so it took a bit.
I have checked the pearson site just before i left but it was not on yet.

ACS IP Office
APSS IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
APSS UC
ACA - Voice Services Management

Hi,

The Vue site says I passed this as well but the Avaya Uni site has still not updated yet. Not sure why it is taking so loooong.

I spoke to Avaya and the pass staus for the Beta will not show on the Learning/Uni site until the end of April :)

ACSS Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Communications

"What the Crocodile Hat....was that?

It will show the % against the pass, at least it normally does for such things :)

No, on the Avaya learning site it will say the % , not on the VUE site :)

I don't care about it unless it is higher then intrigrant's :)

But to be honest i doubt that will be the case!

ACSS IP Office
APSS IP Office
APSS UC
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Yeah, guys, Kevin & I are the only two in our company that are ACSS certified. The only difference is that he took the Beta version (which I heard is hard) & I took the 132-S-916.4 exam (which comes in Spanish, which is why I passed). All kidding aside, I took my test in mid January but it counted towards the ACSS, where as a colleague of mine took it about a month before & the ACS didn't carry over to the ACSS. Oh, well, who knows what goes on with Avaya!

Wil V.
ACS - Implement: IP Office | Convergence+ Certified
Carousel Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back