Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD MAX OUT 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhodges

Technical User
Mar 6, 2008
US
I have an ACD group that has 5 members. All agents are logged in. They are all on calls. When the 6th caller rings in he goes to the front of the que and the person in the 1st position gets disconnected. I think it has to do with the OCN (NO) or maybe the BYTH (0). I am not even sure where to start here. I would think an answer should be simple though. I have a printout if needed. Can someone tell me where to start to look past where I have been. THANKS,

I suggest going through your history files, and looking for errors that occur when calls are dropped. I suspect you may have an issue with channels on a conference card, or some other piece of common equipment that is causing the system to drop calls in queue.

Have you placed test calls to the queue, and documented that this is actually happening on a consistent basis? It's hard to fix something that you can't prove is happening, or reproduce.

HAPPY MONDAY ALL -
After reviewing my ACD group & the example ACD group besides what was mentioned below there are just 2 acronyms that are not accounted for. They are below. Any ideas? Why mine would have these or theirs would have the other one?

DSAC NO Was not in our ACD
CWLF 3 Was not in Sample ACD
CWLW 5 Was not in Sample ACD

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

cwlf lamp flash threshold if NCWL= yes must be greater or equal to cwth

cwlw fast-flash greater or equal to cwlf

dsac default no. I don't know anyone that programs that yes. default no is good.

Mato' Was'aka

You might want to check your RANs, I have seen bad Trunks drop calls in the past, but you would get some sort of error on the TTY.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Quote: "Do What you Love, Love What you Do, And You will never Work another day in your life......

Also RAN route: REP for number of times RAN plays and POST where call goes after REP is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back