Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushobeti

IS-IT--Management
Jan 26, 2006
ES
Hi!
I have a problem with an ACD group I created (It´s the first time I do it). I have configured an ACD group, I have configured an ADN in a extension key, and finally added the ADN to the ACD group. The LED in the ADN is always on, and it seems the agent is always logoff. How can I solve the problem?

Thanks

There are more things to do.

1. Have you programmed a central authorisation code with aucoi?
2. Have you programmed a cad-key and a cdini to the own number?
3. Have you programmed a "logon"- and a "logoff"-key?
logon: #featurecode for auth*auth-code*CCM-PIN#
logoff: *featurecode for auth*auth-code#

Then you are only two steps away from a working agent. Come back to us, if you have done 1-3. Then we will talk about handling-procedures

Hello!Thaks for your answer.

I´ve done 1-2, but I don´t know wht the "featurecode for auth" and "CCM-PIN" are. How can I know/configure them?

Thanks a lot

suppose you have extension 123

AUCOI:AUTH=456,CILCOD=123,CAT=7;

if you have a menu on your phone (big lcd) you can push 'Open' and then enter 456 and then the CCM pincode, if you don't have ccm, just enter the extension number.

small phones:
logon #73*456*extension#

after logon push adn (red led) and your divert key and agent is ready

you can check agent status with ACCSP:DIR=X;

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Hello!!And thank you very much for the answer. I´ve done the configurations and tried with a DBC4223 (big LCD). When I push "Open" it asks me for the authorization code and then for the PIN code. I intriduce them but a not allowed operation appears in the LCD.
The ODN is 99407, the ADN 90002 and the ACD group 90001. I,ve done:

AUCOI:AUTH=123,CILCOD=99407,CAT=5;

I´ve aldo tried with CILCOD=90002 and CILCOD=90000, but occurs the same.

What could it be? Thanks a lot.

hi
I think that the authorization code and the PIN code are the number of the device- 99407.
and if you don't have CIL the comand is
AUCOI:AUTH=99407,CILCOD=99407,CAT=5;

We set it up here such that AUTH code and CILCOD are the ODN of the agent position and set CHECK=YES so that AUTH can only be used at that particular agent position.

The PIN code when logging on to an agent position is only significant if you use CCM. IOW, an agent can log on at any ACD position and it's their unique PIN that identifies them in CCM for stats etc. I just use 1234 as the PIN when testing.

Good luck,

Dave Strang

How many ADNs have you programmed on the phone. I hope only one.

Yes, I have only one ADN on the phone. The message that appears in the screen when I dial the authorization code and then the PIN is "Operation not accepted". It seems to be the PIN code, because if I do it with #73*auth code*PIN code#, the message appears after introducing the PIN, not after introducing the auth code.

Thanks a lot

please post following printout:

ACPAC:ACDNUM=ALL;

/Daddy

Here it is:

<ACPAP:ACDNUM=ALL;
ACD SYSTEM PARAMETER

ACDNUM ACDVAL
1 0
2 0
3 0
5 0
6 1
7 0

END

that's what I thought : ACDNUM 6 must be 0 in your case, or else the MD110 tries to validate the pin code with CCM.

so:

ACPAC:ACDNUM=6,ACDVAL=0; should solve your problem...

Wow!!!Than you very much whosrdaddy!!I finally get it!!After doing what you said I´ve done:

aucoi:auth=1234,cilcod=99407,cat=5;

and dialed 1234 for auth code and 1234 for PIN code!!

Only one question more. How can I get statistics for the ACD group?

Thanks a lot to everybody!

CCM was for ACD stats in report & real-time. this is to be phased out now, you need to look into buying Solidus.

best parnum

'poor man' stats :

ACCSP:GRP=X;

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back