Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Agent logout

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelatman

Technical User
Dec 21, 2010
GB
Hey folks,

Having trouble with some ACD users being logged out randomly. Changing the COS option ACD Agent behaviour on no answer from Logout to Absent means they're being made absent randomly instead. Is there a way to disable this feature altogether?

The bigger picture is why is the system invoking this feature, but the logs don't show anything other than normal call closures.

Any thoughts,

Lat

What are you showing in the way the requeues?

Bet bet is that calls are being presented to agents and they are not answering.

System is designed to take the agent out of service if that happens

System will log the call as a requeue.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Are they running the contact centre Server product?

perhaps the client is set to log the agent out when its closed , I have seen this cause agents to be logged out when the client has lost comms with the server

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

If you are using the CCM server then you can use a tool to replay the event that caused the agent to change status.

Thanks all, the issue is quite intermittent but what happens is an agent will be presented with a call, then as they're about to answer the call drops (according to the caller who rings back in again) and the agent is logged out (due to the COS option). Another symptom has started appearing where the call has been answered and actually completed and then the agent is logged out.

It's pretty strange. Bob is that using the insoector to replay the event?

Lat

its been a while but i think its called ACD auditor or inspector. Accessed via the CCC with correct privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back