Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AAM Avaya Aura Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp1951

Programmer
Dec 20, 2005
US
Has anyone tried to setup a user's personal operator/assistant? I have followed the book but when I enter the extension number the system tells me to enter a vaid phone number. I've checked with approximately 5-6 people locally and none of us seem to be able to find the issue. The system operator works fine. Thanks for any help!

Can you post the subscriber programming?

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

Covering Extension: on subscriber page 1 is the zero out call destination.

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

37 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 27 years and counting

I think I will wait before doing that....we think this may actually be a bug in the software. Tested this on a lab system and it won't allow you to enter more than 4 digits even when the system is setup for 5 digit extensions! Thank you for your quick response....I will let you know.

Thanks bsh, that is true on the Intuity but not the Aura Messaging. It is defined in the users preferences. Thank again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back