Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A problem of hanging up calls in Panasonic kx-tde600

maical Jm

Systems Engineer
Aug 26, 2024
Hello fam! I would like to get assistance from you. I have a panasonic kx-tde600 pbx with a problem of dropping/ hanging up calls after 5 minutes

Last edited:
Check PBX Configuration -> 7 Class of Service ->1 COS Settings -> CO and SMDR Extension to CO Line Call Duration Limit is set to disable on all your trunks.

Check PBX Configuration -> 3 Group -> 1 Trunk Group -> 1 Trunk Group Settings -> MAIN set your trunk group ext to co duration time to None

Check PBX Configuration -> 7 Class of Service ->1 COS Settings -> CO and SMDR Extension to CO Line Call Duration Limit is set to disable on all your trunks.

Check PBX Configuration -> 3 Group -> 1 Trunk Group -> 1 Trunk Group Settings -> MAIN set your trunk group ext to co duration time to None
I tried all that but the problem still exists

Trace the call and see the cause of the problem.

Make a call on the sip trunk. Then download sip trace in utility. Should see what is happening to make the call hang up.

What firewall are you using on the network

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back