Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9611 CRAFT password 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

comfortinntechci.com

Systems Engineer
Mar 24, 2024
US
I have 6 9611g handsets I was given and the CRAFT password does not work.

These units do not a a REV number and I noticed that ones with a REV number will accept the CRAFT password but not just the 9611g.

I have check all the FAQs for suggestions but nothing works. I've tried CLEAR but it wont work either.

I just tried the thread but 46xxSpecials.Txt does not show up in the SD Primary folder

It won't appear there unless you add it. There is no default file (newer systems will auto-generate a template file but it has no commands in it). If your phones are requesting files from the IP Office, you can have the IP Office add the password to the 46xxsettings.txt file is auto-generates in response to requests, by adding a NoUser source number.

Open your system config in Manager, go to user \ source numbers and press F1.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Yes thank you. I went into F1as you instructed but I am not sure what I am suppose to enter to change te CRAFT password.

I treid to auto generate the 46xxspecials to the PRIM SD fie using the http:// procedure but that did not add the file to the PRIM foler.

Yes this is H323.

It says in the first button ENTER

Whe I press ENTER and enter 27238 it will allow me into the Craft Menu.

If I press CLEAR it goes thru the normal process for a CLEAR but comes back up with

I am sorry it says ADMIN and when I press ADMIN and enter 27238 that is when I get into the Craft Menu

9611_-01_atteqn.jpg
9611-02_zvsjot.jpg
9611-03_t2l6sv.jpg
9611-05_sbcrwz.jpg

I'm sorry, Yes it does.

Then it says:

RESTARTING

Then after about 3 mins it says:

EMPTY SIP PROXY SERVER LIST

then just waits

Only using H323.

I changes the SIG from DEFAULT to H323 and rebooted