Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9611 CRAFT password 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

comfortinntechci.com

Systems Engineer
Mar 24, 2024
US
I have 6 9611g handsets I was given and the CRAFT password does not work.

These units do not a a REV number and I noticed that ones with a REV number will accept the CRAFT password but not just the 9611g.

I have check all the FAQs for suggestions but nothing works. I've tried CLEAR but it wont work either.

@comfortinntechci.com What SIP firmware version is installed on the 9611G now, and what version are you trying to go to? If the H323 version on your IPO is too new then you won't be able to go straight to it - you'll need to step upgrade and this can result in the behaviour that you're seeing.

ie: the phone won't pull down the new H323 firmware and it'll just boot up with what it already has - SIP.

I had to do exactly this for some "new" sets I deployed only a few weeks ago.

@comfortinntechci.com You will need IP Office 8.0 (42) or higher to use the 9611G. It isn't compatible with R7.

Thanks, Tim
Adelaide, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back