Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

6110 Make Busy Codes On Real Time Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitelEngineering

Technical User
Oct 12, 2006
GB
I have a customer with a 6110, who requires a "Real Time" view of make busy reason codes being entered. They can currently run historic reports for all codes enterered, But not view real time. Does anyone know if this possible.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

The "Agent State by position" view shows the make busy reason codes, if they have been configured in
Your Site
Configuration
"Configuration Menu" - "Make busy reason codes"
i.e. 0 = No reason code, 1 = Lunch, 2 = Meeting and so on.

Real time is indeed possible but my recollection of this is that you will need to enable Real Time SMDR & feed that data to the server.

mikelinmyblood this is not 100% correct although the recommendation is that this option is turned on in the smdr

I have a few call centres running real time monitors without this options. it's pretty "quick" in updating, almost immediate. having said this though Mitel's recommendation of turning on the option ensures that if the call centre gets busy you get real up to date stuff..

This is not a smdr event, it is an ACD realtime event. the 0-9 value is sent as a RTE and the application associates the name with it. True agent state by position will show you the text of the reason code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back