Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3904 Crossbones of death every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortec1

Vendor
Feb 12, 2007
US
We were upgradded back in 2012 from 4.5 to 7.5 and with new Loadware and since then when you do a FDLU it kills the phone with the crossbones over the hour glass every time.Any idea why this happens and is there a way to bring that phone back one that happens.It wasnt a problem before the upgrade and they were all brought up to the current firmware before the upgrade.Now the we seem to be deploying them more often I would like to correct this.we go from a range of Firmware on the set from 89 to 94 with no issues.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

FDLF tn should force it to upgrade.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Thanks JohnThePhoneGuy, I will give that a try!!!

I did the FDLF TN and that also killed the phone.I tried a FDLU TN after just for grinns and it still dead in the crossbone state.

Once you get the xbones, the only use I've found worth while is to use them for target practice, unless you have a maintenance contract on phones with your vendor.

Anyone else have ideas why this is happening every time?

have you tried to re-install the 39xx firmware?, not to the phone, but to the CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back