Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3300 Sip to Call Manager 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitelmatt

Vendor
Oct 3, 2007
GG
Hi All

Has anyone successfully got SIP TRunking working between a 3300 and Cisco Call Manager? If so can you send me any specs / docs?

Hi Matt,

Attempted it last week with success. Document is extremely comprehensive.

Knowledge is power, thats why we share!

Hi All

I've tried to set this up and can call from the Call Manager to the Mitel but can't call from the Mitel to the Call Manager.

I've followed the guide with my changes for numbers etc, so i've got the 2XXX range on the Mitel and the 1XXX on the CM. When i dial say 1006 from the Mitel handset it comes up "Invalid". Checked the Link state and it says In-Service. Double checked things like Digit Mod etc on the route but no joy

Anyone any ideas?

Is the call manager expecting Authorisation on a incoming call??

Hi All

Done a bit more on this and taken some wireshark traces.Looks like the call manager is rejecting the call with a 404 Not Found error?

What am i missing? Any ideas?

Hi Matt,

Any luck with calls to and from Cisco Call Manager to Mitel.

Hi voipin

No not yet, when you set it up what username and password did you put in the Sip Peer profile form in the Mitel. The doc's state that something is there but doesn't actually say what it is!

I'm sure i'm missing something!

Hi Matt,

From memory in the SIP Peer profile form below the username and password, no registration (or authentication, can't remember exactly ) has been check so I would guess that this would nullify the username/password option. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back