Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3300 Express Group Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwbMitel

Technical User
Oct 11, 2005
CA
What do I have to do to be able to add an agent to an express group?

The docs seem to imply I need to use Hot Desk ACD but that doesn't seem right.

It shouldn't take 3 times as long to program Exress should it?

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Hot Desk ACD Express Agents
A Hot Desk ACD Agent becomes a Hot Desk ACD Express Agent on an ICP when the first group in which it is programmed is an ACD Express Group. If a Hot Desk ACD Agent is not a member of an Express Group, it is considered an ACD 2000 Agent. ACD 2000 Agents cannot be members of ACD Express Groups.

Hot Desk ACD Express Agents have the same behaviors as Hot Desk ACD Agents, except that Hot Desk ACD Express Agents:

never consume an ACD Active Agent license

can be members of up to eight different ACD Express Groups

cannot be members of ACD 2000 Agent Skill Groups

cannot log in if 100 other ACD Express agents are already logged in. The maximum number of ACD Express Agents that can be logged in at any given time is 100.

Share what you know - Learn what you don't

Well, that sucks.

Where's the savings then? A license for a Hotdesk User is probably more expensive than an ACD license.

If I use an IP only device for the not logged in station, then the phone is inoperable unless logged in.

Oh well, better luck next time.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

My understanding is that to use the new CSM and get all the ACD Reporting from CSM you have to use the Express ACD.
Unfortunately Express ACD has limits and /or is missing functions of the Active ACD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back