Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

1165e

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcodog

Technical User
Jan 1, 2007
CA
I've never even installed one of these but I think I read somewhere that they have a GUI in them. Does anyone know if that's the case and if so what's the credentials to get into one?

As far as I know, they were never supported although that doesn't mean that they won't work.

I've added the last release of Unistim firmware that I have if you know the dark art method of copying it onto the BCM. There is also a SIP version.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thanks.......but it's not going onto a BCM......Emetrotel and the firmware can uploaded to them. They are supported on those systems. I thought I read somewhere that they have a GUI which is what I'm looking for info on as well as how to upload images. Lots of places that have user guides but nothing on admin guides.

No GUI that I know of.

Use the USP stick to transfer images from USB to the root/images on the phone via Setting

The screensaver and background images must be a 320*240 pixel 24bit:
portable network graphic (PNG)
or
joint photograph experts group(JPEG).

Directions:
Put images onto a USB stick and plug it into the phone.

Go to Setting/Preferences/Display Settings
Un-check "Use Theme Background"

Go to Setting/Preferences/USB Drive and SELECT
Highlight your image file and SEND
OK the send file

Go to Setting/Prefrences/Background
Highlight your image file and SELECT

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status