Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

0x32 ksu T1-Rel 1 keeps resetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meaghan3

Vendor
Oct 25, 2006
US
Replaced ksu and software continues to reset, I have worked on Norstars for 15 years can't figure this one out. any help

UPGRADE... its a known problem with the older software on a power fail to return to default

Have you checked your hydro? Try a UPS.

When in doubt RTFM (read the friggin manual)

I put a ups on the system. I talked with tech support, what I did first was replace ksu and T-1 software. I backed up first system and restored on different ksu and software, same problem, he told me I copied coruption from first to second system.He told Me to default one and re-enter all data manually,did that, same problem. I replaced all equipment, different SM, TM, KSU and T1-Rel1, power bar fiber connections, still same problem, I am not losing programming, system just recycles. This happens about 2-3 times a day.Could it be phones? I remember an issue years ago,but I thought that just reset that phone? I will try an upgrade next, but they have an old V-Mail.

That's the word for power up here in Canada. (hydro electric power generation), we get some of our power from a little thing called Niagara Falls.

When in doubt RTFM (read the friggin manual)

KSU keeps resetting. When I looked at the phone versions, one would give me old version every time. Changed phone system has not reset in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back