Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

016 TRR NO FW????? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgoddard

Technical User
Mar 23, 2006
US
I had some of my people come to me and tell me their external phone bells were not working. So i went in to check my programming and everything was good. Then i checked System Inventory and this card is Showing No Firmware. I have changed the card with another one just like it and it still shows that. Can someone tell me what this means and how i can fix it.Thanks.

Sorry for the DBL Post i could not find the edit button.

My system is Merlin Legend R7 V14.2 With an expansion carrier All slots filled.

Did you do a board renumber? I would try that first. Press menu, system program, start/exit, system, highlight board renumber and press yes/continue. The system will do a restart - so everyone has to be off their phones.

Then check in maintenance under system inventory to see if the board shows up.

If not - it may require a slot reset and restore in maintenance - and possibly another board renumber.

Tom Daugirdas,
President
STCG, Inc.
stcg.com

Yeah i did the board renumber and it worked perfectly. Thanks alot guys for the quick responces and quick remedy to my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back