Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Zero out on Automated Attendant 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdiross

Technical User
Oct 23, 2006
US
Hello,

I was asked to direct the zero out option on the AA to a specific attendant line within the office. Once I enter Feature 983 and select AA, where can I change which attendant line zero can be directed to?

Or, am I even in the right place to do this?

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

Thanks for reply exsmogger.

There's 8 sets in the office. All the calls into the facility go through the mainline. Which is directed to the automated attendant. They want the AA to zero out on one of the attendant sets, if the caller wants to get a human.

I tried F982 but the password seems to be different than 10020000 which F981 and F983 are config'd to.

Is F982 supposed to have a diff pw?

Thank you

Sorry about that, maybe a mod can edit the pw.

I did go to the "Startalk" white paper. It shows programming for the AA, but I don't see anything about specifying a line for zero to be directed to from AA.

Thank you

There is only one option have all lines or no lines to 0 out under AA for F982, or depending of your Voice Mail put every line in a diffferent table and assign it's own AA per table or break off that line to a different table or any combination of.

Might be able to program that line to auto answer in your phone system and built it's own AA, if your phone system has that feature.

Ok, got it. Great site you have there, exsmogger!

A very gracious thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back