Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

zenworks nal doesn't show apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

performer

Programmer
Apr 15, 2003
US
I'm using zenworks which was delivered with the netware client 4.83 software. But when my launcher starts I see none off the apps. What can I do?

thanks

performer,
Have you created an application to be shared through NAL? If so, is it associated with the particular user or context that you are logged in as? Since your running v4.83, make sure that you set the system requirements availability to the particular OS that you are running (Win2k, Winnt, Winxp). Hope that helps you. GL2U

Performer,

Ensure that in the start menu under startup, there is no local reference to the nalwin32.exe. If there is and your local NALcache is not populated, you will not see anything.
If this component is correct, ensure that the appropriate OS has been set for availability. If this is also correct, then ensure that there are no conflicting policies in your tree.

Regards,

Zen Ad maora ultra vitam

Usually when my icons don't appear it is because I forgot to set the the operating system under the System Requirements tab inside the NAL object. ex. Windows 9X or Windows NT. By default no OS is selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back