Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ZEN Imaging Issues (ZFD32patched)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2002
US
I am trying to get ZFD Imaging to work. Using the latest patches available up to and including the BETA patches (as of 4/10/02). Having problems with the computer during the boot up phase under the Linux partition, during the blue screen phase, it displays an error message describing that the PROXYADDR: environment variable was not defined. However, at the BASH prompt, PROXYADDR does have a variable set to it (using export to display all variables). Next issue is if I do a manual pull with the same address as in the PROXYADDR statement, I can pull down the image. But, when it reboots I receive an error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. Anyone have any ideas????

Thanks!

What OS are you trying to use? What version of the Kernel are you using? I have deployed XP using 3.21.2 and have no issues at all. Also make sure that you have put the Proxyaddress in the settings.txt and have no spaces after or before it and check that all fields that are not applicable have been excluded with a bash.

If you still have a problem, take two panadol and send me an email!!!! :)

Zen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back