Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Zen 3.2 SP1 Server Side Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2000
US
Has anyone had trouble installing the server side sp1 patch? I'm getting a check NDS rights error. The schema has already been extended at the root of our tree. The local admin user doesn't have rights to do this so I am answering the patch's dialog box that I want to install w/o extending the schema. That's when I get the error. This same admin user installed 3.2 to the server in the first place. Very strange. Any clues? Thanks in advance.

I applied the ZENWorks 3.2 SP1 server patch awhile ago and did not have any problems.

The SP1 patch does however extend the schema.

There was nothing strange or any errors that I encountered.

Gordon Yuen
gyuen@vanhosp.bc.ca

I ran into the same problem. If you don't have admin rights to extend the schema, you can't install SP1. I had to wait for SP2 in come out.

I ran into the same problem. If you don't have admin rights to extend the schema, you can't install SP1. I had to wait for SP2 to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back