Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Your Favorite Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raquel Moore

Programmer
Oct 12, 2021
UA
Hello people!

As the title suggests, I am here as a curious person wanting to know your Favorite Mobile Game.

Why do you like it? What do you wish it had more of?

Thanks!

P.S. Would love to know your stories about your first ever played game! I always keep up with the news on the gaming market and know what is now demanded and competitive.

Here's one I wrote. It's also available on Google Play.

Retro Tetro
Free beta version: Google Play:
I have two other versions I wrote. One in C/C++ for Windows. One in Java for Windows. And there's that one in Java for Android. I was able to port most of my desktop Java code over, and had to do some wizardry with the graphics objects, but that wasn't too bad.

The only difference between the beta version and the real one is a little bit of timing on various events. It's functionally identical.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Thank you, Raquel. I've gotten good feedback so far.

I created the entire game engine from scratch. I have it on another app I'm developing.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

I love puzzle games like 2048. I think heavy gaming should be left for PCs and consoles. The first game I ever played was Return to Castle Wolfenstein back in ’05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back