Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Yealink T19P E2. How to add pause to speed dial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigses

IS-IT--Management
May 27, 2020
RU
I have IP phone Yealink T19P E2. I need add new contact to local directory for speed dial. Contact number consists of two parts: general number (9,8,4722604003) and additional (120). Between them I need to add a pause of 1.5 - 2 seconds. I put three commas in this place:

02_rtlmmm.png

On the phone it looks like this:

20210205_090605_vgwejd.jpg

But when dialing, commas are ignored and only the first part of the number is dialed:

20210205_090616_vtw5o4.jpg

How to add a pause to speed dial on Yealink T19P E2?
Thanks!

The way I see it is you need to use a command for this.

Command

$C - Beginning of command
$ - End of command
wc = Wait Connect (in my land and yours we call it "Pause")
wp = wait time (Pause time) - you enter the seconds required after - wp2 (for 2 seconds)
$Cwc$Cp2$ = Wait command followed by the wait/pause time

9$Cwc$Cp2$8$Cwc$Cp2$4722604003$Cwc$Cp6$120

Yes, most systems probably use a comma or a P or #
Nothing like a user friendly phone eh?

[banghead]

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Yes, I saw manual for Yealink T46G. But Yealink T19P E2 not have line keys. I'm trying to set up a speed dial from a contact list on a directory page:

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0_2021-02-05_143546_iu4qqd.png

Symbols P and # do not work.

curlycord said:
did you try it?
Yes, I try it. Did not work

curlycord said:
I just read in the Yealink forum that it is not supported via phone book/directory, only to a DSS key which I guess is the larger sets.
It's a pity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back