Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Yealink IP phone and IP Office R11 directory/contacts !!! 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

icet500

Vendor
Aug 25, 2015
US
Hi,

Is there a way I can integrate the yealink phone to get the users (name and extension) from the IP Office?. There is an option in yealink phone that it can HTTP to an IP and download the contacts or directory, is there a path on the IPOffice that can be used to download the users info?

Thanks

As with any 3rd party SIP endpoint the integration is not going to be anything but basic when compared to using a native endpoint. This does not answer your question, but is there a reason for Yealink? I could be wrong, but I think the price of J-Series Avaya phones is very reasonable and there are no issues with interoperability.

Thank you both, the customer has multiple new phone that he would like to use.
@westi: I tried that, but it gave me access to the directory of the IP office, is there something similar to access the user list (user and ext) instead?

Does that work Westi? That's brilliant. So all you need @icet500 is middleware than converts that list to a yealink list.

That is amazing. I was looking for that "Local user list". Thank you @TomMills. I will try that and let you know.

The user list did not work unfortunately. Thanks.

icet, is http disabled in your security settings maybe?

APSS/ACIS/ACSS-SME
not arrogant, just succinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back