Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Yahoo webmail body text not displaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgfs

Technical User
Apr 6, 2005
GB
I've an unusual problem where Yahoo webmail is displaying an emails sender, reciprient and subject, but not the actual body of the text. It only affects Yahoo. We have WebMarshall plugged into MS ISA but the webmail access is allowed and there are no error or block messages displayed. Any clues?

anyone have a solution for this? I have the same issue now

vista business with ie7

i read online that a couple other people had the same problem that was only fixed by rebuilding the machine

lame but I don't have any more time to try and fix things

i am astonished to find someone with EXACTLY the same problem i have. hotmail, gmail both work fine.

o/s=win2k pro sp4 with latest updates.
ie ver=6 with latest updates.
hardware=dell latitude 600 purchased 2003

recently acquired a virus but attached itself only to sfc.dll. removed by reinstalling o/s. recent scan shows no more malware or virus.

the error icon shows on the bottom left corner, and identified the problems, but i have no understanding of the meaning.

i have 2 yahoo mail accounts piling up messages which i cannot read and don't want to just delete. i sent a help request to yahoo, but realised that even IF they do eventually respond i won't be able to read the message <LOL>.

per ardua ad astra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back