Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

YA Server Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ondamother

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2007
AU
Hi all,

Im having issue's trying to get my MIXML Server to synch with my two MXe 3300 Telephone Directorys.

The service is started Locally on the Ya server and I'm useing the SDS login to the 3300 which has the Application feature turned ON. But still the sync fail's all the time. Any ideas??? (Also I'm running YA on VM ware)...

Also I'm going to use the Microsoft Standard database instead of SQL, the customer would like to know what size will the YA database get to with say around 1000 YA users working off the one Server. At the moment were only going to max 250 users.

Cheers in advance!

Thanks

haha Ive had this same issue for like a month or so and I reported the Bug into tech Support took about a month to get back to me but they gave me a new patch .... 4.1.0.101
and it seems to work now

How is the Vmware on the YA.

Thanks mitelritz!

I was at a loss there... I'll check for the patch on the Website or contact Mitel Tech support for it. I was about to reboot my 3300's as there was a note in the Install doc's reguarding changing the IP address of the MiXML server, which would then require a reboot of the 3300's. But I never changed the IP so was not sure where to go from there.

The VM ware seems to be fine, YA Server loaded fine. Granted I havn't actually got any clients working yet so will let you know once the install goe's ahead soon, first I'll need that patch installed.

Cheers again.

Hey all,

I've now got this YA server logging into the Mitel 3300's to sync via MiXML. Problem now is that it's not pulling any info off the Mitel at all to populate my User database on the YA server.

All my Multiline IP sets have entries in the phonebook.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.

Just noticed the MiXML server logs in and then out in the same second from the MXe controllers. I think its same fault as the first reply above. Mitel won't release patch to me till this is proven- so I've sent the diagnosic reports from the 3300mxe's and the YA application server to the distributer.

MiXML sync is not working in some cases with the GA'ed 4.1 build, this is a known issues there is nothing to prove. 4.1.0.101 resolves the issue.

Thanks Dogmai... I made the distributor aware of this issue and for the need to load the .101

I'll wait for them to release this to me. Let you know how it goes. Cheers.

They wont release the new 4.1.0.101 to you .... they gave the new patch finally after it took like a month or so by then i already added the 30 users ehhh not that bad hehe.. i had to go to design i belive.

for the server part of the patch its like a 70 mb file otherwise i would send it to ya.

I think it's going that way!! Let you know how it goe's.

Thanks for the help Guy's.

Hey all, got it going in the end, several issues,

Number 1: was the Admin account provided by the customer was not quite right, fixed by them.

Number 2: Still had issues and loaded .101 patch which fixed the sync to 3300mxe's issue out, now logging in and syncing fine. I got hold of the Mixml test tool which porved the Mixml server was ok, so the patch was the next option.

Question, has anyone loaded YA in a clustered network, do you sync only one 3300ICP to the YA sever or all of them, I sync'd both and ended up with double up's on entry's in the Corperate Directory of the YA server and Clients??? Were useing SDS so all databases should be the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back