Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

xpresion server v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreb20

Technical User
Feb 26, 2019
PH
Hi,
I have hipath 4000 v5 connected to XPR v6.
recently the customer change their number from existing 4xxx digits to 5xxx digits.

scenario 1(4XXX digits)
when the caller dial the pilot greeting prompted , then press for 1 to dial a local number.(working)

scenario2 (5xxxx digits)
when the caller dial the pilot greeting prompted , then press for 1 to dial a local number. (not working always transfer to operator)

can you share your thoughts how to resolver this? thanks

dreb

In the scripts for processing dialed digits when programming Expressions, the range of subscriber numbers that are allowed to be dialed is specified. In other words, the range 5xxxx is not allowed to be typed in this scenario.

Hi Masviss,

actually they change their number now into 5 digits. my concern is if i change the script into app build to 5 digits the call always goes to operator (maybe invalid) and try to dial 4 digits call not succesfully.thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back