Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

xp and dst one hour ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcardona

Programmer
May 10, 2001
US
we had something weird happen, some xp machines and 2 2003 servers have their time actually 1 hr ahead, our domain controllers are fine,windows 2000 are fine, we noticed that if you uncheck the automatic adjust for daylights savings time in the adjust date/time the time goes back to the correct time, but if you check or keep it checked it stays one hour a head. any ideas or has this happened to others.

Yep. Happened to me.

My computer had the correct time when I came to work this morning but after about an hour it jumped up and hour. I changed it back - hour later it had jumped back up an hour.

We unchecked the automatic change to DST and it appears to be OK. I'm still watching to see if it will change again.

I got the same issue.

Do we just unchcheck the automatic change to DST for right now or is there a fix? Does anyone know if Microsoft knows about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back