Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

XN120 System Interconnection Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtruss

IS-IT--Management
Jul 23, 2015
GB
Hello All,

I am hoping to get a bit of help here. I am looking after the IT for 4 sites that have a VPN linking all sites and each site has an XN120 phone system. The phone system at each site use ISDN for outgoing calls, but had been set up to use VoIP for site to site calls over the VPN (10-23 : H.323 System Interconnection Setup). The equipment was installed by a company that no longer exist's. We have in the mean time changed a lot of config of internal IP's at the sites and a different lines and link for the WANS/VPN.
I have worked out how to reconfigure the XN120 and all is working, but it seems though that each site can only support 1 outgoing call over Voip, if they try to make a second call there are no lines available.
Now i am not sure if this is the way it is or if there is something that needs changing, as they never really used the interconnection calls in the past, as the quality was that poor due to very poor DSL connections.

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Russell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back