Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

XMWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech257

Technical User
May 16, 2005
US
I HAVE ADDED XMWK ON ANOTHER PHONE. EVERYTHING WORKS OK BUT THE RED LIGHT COMES ON AND STAYS ON AFTER DELETING THE MESSAGE. I CHECKED THE MAIN PHONES IT'S FORWARD TO THE PHONE THAT I PUT THE XMWK ON. IS THAT THE PROBLEM. THE PHONES ARE IN TWO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.

Have you checked the mailbox associated with the phone you put the XMWK on?

I HAVE
KEY 00 SCR 29643
KEY 01 SCN 29878
KEY 02 XMWK 45775 29878

WHEN I LEAVE A MESSAGE THE RED LIGHT APPEARS AND WHEN I DELETE THE MESSAGE IT IS STILL THEIR. I HAVE TO UNPLUG THE PHONE.

another thing is to check be sure that you do a search in the mail against msg waiting dn.. and make sure that lamp audit is turned on in the switch.. another thing is are your vm channels over used.. a very busy mail can cause delays

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Print the Phone and see if 29643 or any Phone other phone is a MARP?

What Type of Phone, 2008, 2616, 3900?

Sometimes you have to have a Feature between the Phone with the XMWK and other Lines. The XMWK is generally a Lamp Feature and has nothing to do with the Lamp.

Good Luck,
LACITY Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back