Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Xima Not Logging After Upgrade 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheldoom

Vendor
Dec 12, 2006
US
Anyone have issues with Xima not logging after an upgrade to 11.1.2.3.0.47. The site is SE with 3 IP500 expansions and all the expansions are connected and logging but not the SE. Seeing the error Not Logging Check PBX IP address. Have checked password and security settings, but must be missing something. This is a new customer for us, so am checking with them to see if they have Xima Care.

Thank you!

"It's all ball bearings these days" Fletch F. Fletch

My first call is always to Xima with any of these issues as they have fantastic product support and you don't have to jump through 3 levels of people to talk to someone who knows something.

Since they upgraded from R9.1 they needed the CTI Pro license to use Dev Link rather than Monitor

Nope @sheldoom, if you are talking about ACR (Avaya branded) the CTI Pro license is no tecessary at all, I think the problem is due to the IP Office security settings

Xima support has unfortunately gone downhill the last 18 months (probably covid related/loss of staff)

We have a number of issues with the product not working for over a year and still not working.

Don't get me wrong, the support is great in terms of response, but I think they are under pressure from their development team (or lack of a development team)

I did call Xima once I found out the customer's Xima Care was active and that is what they said.

Since many of us here have known Cody and Nate from their early days, and helping them grow their presence in the market, I don't think they would get too stressed about you reaching out to them on LinkedIn directly and raising your concerns in a professional manor directly.

I still chat with Cody from time to time, and I am waiting to use their CSaaS product on 3CX. Unfortunately, the opportunities are limited in the small city I live in now in NZ.

General Geek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back