Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Xima - Chronicall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECartman

Vendor
Jan 22, 2011
IE
Hi,

Moving over to IPO from Nortel-land so please be gentle :)

I have 2 questions:

I am qouting a proposal for 15 agent contact center and I am considering chronicall instead of CCR. What's the general opinion of chronicall over CCR ?

This customer has a specific requirement. They want a realtime view of missed/abandoned calls for a group. This needs to include CLID as they want to be able to return calls ASAP. I am thinking that 1XP is the way to go on this, although maybe not entirely practical. I need to be sure on this one as its a deal breaker. Any thouhgts or creative suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

careful here,

chronical works out cheaper for larger sites, as their licence is around $5999USD for unlimited call agents, where 15 CCR agents will work out cheaper in this case....

1XP will be also handy for your missed calls scenario.

ACSS - SME

Also when you buy CCR then you also can use Voicemail Pro for routing calls and extra reports.

When you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!

honey, i fried the IP Office !!!

Sarcasm, it's only one of the services I offer.

Cheers lads.

Might just stick with CCR on this one.

Cost aside though, from a product perspective would you rate chronicall better than CCR ?

thats a tough question.

I like its reporting but its wallboard is still evolving.

But all credit to them, its the only other mid priced call centre solution with REAL TIME stats!

ACSS - SME

I'm going to put it in house and evaluate.

you can sign up to be a partner - and get a full DEMO licence off them - esp if you like the product, its nice to have a real data to show the customer.

ACSS - SME

The install of Xima could not be any easier. They do a nice 14 day trial for customers too. We just loaded it on 2 sites, let them play with it for 2 weeks with their own data and when it expired they called and said to order. *note, these both were for just cradle to grave. HSM makes a great point about the price point for realtime.

The normal unlimited seat option is geared towards larger call centers. For smaller sites (like your site with 15 agents) Xima has an Agent-Seat licensing option. Talk to SALES if you need competitive pricing for a small call center.

Chris Patterson
Xima Software -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back