Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

XI Subreport(s) in Report Footer(s) not obeying Keep Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsibengal

Technical User
May 21, 2004
US
I added several subreports to report footers, where they happily run. My issue is that if one subreport result 'ends' about half the way down a page, and the next subreport has more results data than a half page, it will start the next subreport results on the next page. If the subreport results are small, they will nicely join the prior subreport results on the same page. I have confirmed that I do not have any Page Before or Page After settings, and tried both checking and unchecking the Keep Together for all (Main and subs). Is there any way to tell the subs that I don't want any white space between them regardless of the results size?

You say you've unchecked all of the "Keep Together" funcitons. Does that include "Keep Object Together" on the Subreport as viewed from the main report?

If not, right-click and choose "Format Subreport". The option is on the [Common] tab.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Crystal 2008 with SQL and Windows XP [yinyang]

That was it exactly!! I will add that to my arsenal! [medal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back