Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

XECM attachments issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarishTummalapalli

Programmer
Sep 8, 2019
IN
Dear experts,

Need your help on my issue.
we are using XECM 9.7.1 version everything running fine in XECM all partitions and everything in running mode.
Some times intermediately users facing blank screen issue in SAP, while opening XECM attachmnets or displaying they are getting blank white screen and nothing happening and after some time again it is working fine.
This issue is happening from past few months, so please help me to sort out this issue.
Your suggestions are valuable please help me on this.

Regards,
Harish

As Greg said you should be running at least Debug=2 on all servers in the cluster. You should also look for the presence of trace*.out in your instances. Your server version would produce traces only if debug=2 since XECM is a client to lapi you can also see by putting WantLAPILogs=TRUE near the area of (WantLogs=TRUE will produce connects which will fill your log space very quickly)

white screens are code crashes(trace files)

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
James Thurber, New Yorker cartoon caption, June 5, 1937
Certified OT Developer,Livelink ECM Champion 2008,Livelink ECM Champion 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back