Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

x mwk (it's been awhile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robakabobbo

Technical User
Mar 14, 2013
US
Greetings,

I have been out of the CS1000 for a few years, can't remember how to make this work. Long story short, we have a 5.5 I believe. The call comes in goes to a callpilot app. It's then was built to ring as a SCR to a line xxxxx then hunt to xxxx2 and xxxx3. They now want a voicemail to answer and have the lamp light up. They have the marped phone built but not physically built. I made sure. lmpx is enabled x mwk is setup correct and is also on the phones as well. the msgbydn key is working.

Thank you.

The XMWK can go on any visible key. What kind of phone are you trying to put it on and what is actually your question?

The lamp is not lighting up for that message, Is there something I am missing? the phones are 3904

I have ran into this before and I think the problem is you don't have a unique DN built. Meaning this

DN 2000 appears on 4 phones and is key 3 on 3 phones and key 0 on the MARPED phone

The voice mail, I'm assuming is Call Pilot, has to have a unique DN for the MW indicator. At this point you have that DN appearing on 4 phones, even with MASRP it doesn't know which light to light.

So on the MARPED phone make another key say 4000 on key 1 and make sure that is the only phone it appears on

Make your MW DN in Call Pilot 4000 and make your XMWK key 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back