Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

www.watchguard.com/forum not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfordz

Technical User
Nov 18, 2008
US
Has anyone had trouble getting to the actual Watchguard forums site? I can't seem to get there, I have tried several ways, including a Pc that doesn't go through our Watchguard firebox.

TIA
Brad

I contacted Watchguard and they are aware of the situation and working to fix the problem.

I think they have shut it down because of all the problems with 11.8 firmware. Try watchguardforum.com

I have to say 11.8 borked my managed APs

Not upgrading any customers to it at all.

withing a week of 11.8 released the support knowledge base was flooded with "known issues"

ACSS - SME
General Geek

The Watchguard Forum site is back up and running. Not sure what day it was back but as of yesterday it's up.
It's also good to know about the 11.8 upgrade...I'll hold off for now!
Brad

11-06-13 (Arizona) Forum still shows as down for me. I am going to guess they will keep to forum offline until 11.8.1

Stay away from 11.8 like the plague... 11.7 was bad.. 11.7.4 Update 1 was okay, 11.8 is terrible. WatchGuard really lost what they had going.

I wrote WatchGuard and begged they release firmware as BETA until they are sure it is stable.

BETA 11.8
Stable 11.7.4 Update 1
Very Stable 11.6.6

[mad]Alrighty then...I stand corrected; the site is back down. At least you get a home page with a message instead of just a blank browser page.

But like you say; the update went sideways and they're overwhelmed. Nice!

WatchGuard Forum still down... It look like over a month now.

try:

Link

[thumbsup]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back