Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

www.MilletSoftware.com DOWN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2003
US
I have been directed to for a solution to the problem I have been having but the site seems to have been down for the last couple days. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, Is there another source for that software?

Thanks,
Mike

...and fine for me.

Maybe it's blocked by your ISP or Firewall...?

I just tried it and the site works for me as well. Once you find out what the browser blocking issue is, please let me know.

Cheers,
- Ido

Visual CUT & DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

I spoke with our WAN team and they are not blocking your site. They can see the traffic leave our firewall but it is not returned from your site. Is it possible that our company may be blocked on your end? I have IP addesses for you to check but I would like to contact you another way to give them to you. Let me know...

Thank you.
Mike

Last time I checked, my ISP told me that no one is being blocked from my web site. I suspect the issue is on your end, but I'll ask again.

If you search for my name in Google, you should be able to find direct contact information.

Cheers,
- Ido

According to the answer from my isp, the problem is on your side. This makes sense given that everyone else here is reporting successful connection and given that the isp is not blocking anyone (except for temporary blocks imposed on hacking attempts).

Cheers,
- Ido

I also can get to Ido's site with no problem.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back