Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WVOIP 2211's "NO SERVER IP"

Status
Not open for further replies.

svhtech

Technical User
Sep 15, 2003
US
We have about 30 2211s and two 2245 running off of a BCM 50 until I can move them to my CS1000 5.5.
The BCM, 2245's and 2211s are all up to date.
We were having the problem with "Watchdog Time Out" but we haven't seen this since we've implemented QOS throughout the network.
I am still having a problem with the different handsets every once in a while for no rhyme or reason going to a mode where they say "No Sever IP". At this point the phone will not ring or you cannot call out on it until you shut the phone off and turn it back on. Then the phone will act normally until it happens again.
It has only happened once to all phone at once, no errors were found on the BCM or the 2245s, and that was over a week ago. Last night it happen to two different handsets but no others.
The users (nurses) are still gun shy about depending on these phones after the Watchdog problem.
I'm just wondering if any one else out there is seeing this or found a solution to this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back