Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WUC-015 when running a form w/WebUtil

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCooperIT

Programmer
May 30, 2002
US
I am encountering the error message WUC-015 when I try to run a form with WebUtil. What should I do to the configuration in order for the jar file to be located?

[sup]Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.[/sup][sup] ~George Bernard Shaw[/sup]
Sr. App. Developer Analyst/Custom Forms & PL/SQL - Oracle/Windows
Author and Sole Proprietor of: Emu Products Plus

Have you put the jar file in forms90/java?

Change the archive_jini parameter in formsweb.cfg to include the new jar file (assuming you are using Jinitiator).

Thanks for your help lewisp. I posted this for a co-worker and he reports that the problem is not resolved. Sorry I do not have anymore information or feedback for you.

[sup]Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.[/sup][sup] ~George Bernard Shaw[/sup]
Sr. App. Developer Analyst/Custom Forms & PL/SQL - Oracle/Windows
Author and Sole Proprietor of: Emu Products Plus

Try adding webutil.jar and jacob.jar to the archive_jini, make sure those jars are signed. You could also and add or modify the env variable FORMS90_BUILDER_CLASSPATH=/webutil_home/lib;oracle_home/forms90/java, but that might not be necessary.

See if that works.

Hi,
Actually this was my problem and Barbara helped posting it here.
Thank you both for your help in this. I've got it resolved
now.
It was because of some virtual paths inconsitencies between orion-web.xml and formsweb.cfg.

By the way, this forum is an excellent source for Oracle-related topics. Thanks Barbara!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back