Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wrong Time Stamp When Forwarding VM to E-mail 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunsNRoses

Technical User
Jun 29, 2005
US
Hello,

I have a Mitel 3300 ICP LX using embedded voicemail. We are using the forward voicemail to e-mail feature. The problem is the time stamp is wrong on the e-mails. I checked the logs on the controller and found the following two errors:

Source: VPIM Description: SCMTPClientMsg:: SendData - Unable to get time zone.

Source: AL--IPVMCD Description: Unexpected Result-> Cvm_server_tbl::GetLocalRecord() Failed to find local record. Check the NVM Servers table to make sure there is a local record.

Obviously, my NVM Servers table is blank, but I didn't think it was needed if you're only using embedded VM. What do I need to configure to get the correct time stamp on the e-mails?

Thanks is advance. - gnr

You need to create a record in the Networked Voicemail Form and adjust the timezone entry for your Timezone.

Search helpfiles for timezone.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

So, when I create the record in the NVM form, will it not have any negative effects on my embedded voicemail?

No negative affects

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back