Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wrap-Up after internal transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulat42

Technical User
Dec 26, 2009
DE
Hi all,

we use an old version from aspect callcenter (8.4) and I am looking for a solution to set the agents into a "wrap up" state after tranferring the calls to another cct by using #9xxx. It works only after tranfering the calls to outside destinations. But if the agents transfer the calls into a internal cct, it doesnt works and the agent have only the choice between "idle" or "available". Anybody an idea or have I overlooked anything?

Best thanks in advance

In their CoS properties, what do you have set for Wrap-Up on outgoing calls, Yes, No, or Conditional?

Hi, thank you for help. But I tried all configurations in the cos without success.

Two days ago I found this information in the aspect support site:
· You cannot go to Wrap-up after transfering a call.

Fixes :
· This Capability was added as new feature with CallCenter version 9.

Your information is correct. This feature was only introduced from Rel 9 upwards.

I'm running 9.2, and came up with the same issue - Turns out flag 5 needs to be unchecked in the tech applet on each of our controllers, then both controllers get rebooted & resynched to fix.

hi
we have the same thing and have rel 9.3 ACD
at the moment we play with the WRAP options in the COS, but the question we have is, how to report on this.
which flag/talbe/field in the ASPECT reports we have to use?

rgrds,

Hi Raymondo,

I can only speak for the old version (8.4), because we have not the 9.XX. Your question for the report:

The wrap up times are normally in the calldetail and call_today tables. "out_wrap"/inc_wrap". Maybe it is changed in the newer version? I don´t believe this.

If you have any more questins, don´t hesitate to ask:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back