Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

would like a list of all the extensions in a particular coverage path... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpentland78

Technical User
May 31, 2022
US
thread690-906015
coming off of the referenced thread, the last comment before it was closed didn't really tell me anything unless this is it and the extension listed is the only extension associated with this path. This is what I got when I put in the disp coverage sender-group 40 (the particular path I'm looking for)
disp_cov_sender_Group_zhycsc.jpg

The only way I knew the number was 40 was when I did a disp sta of the extension in ASA first. I'm fairly new to telephony as my primary role, I was a helpdesk manager previously and backed up our phone guy for vacations, and when he'd get busy and such. This site and it's members wealth of knowledge have been invaluable. Have to say, I like the telephony side of things more than end user support, while I"m finding many things intersect with general technology, it is a very different creature.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4c49aeec-e833-432f-9307-e11c6aa9562d&file=disp_cov_sender_Group.jpg
Correct. If there were multiple stations using that cover path then you would see a larger list. In this example, Cover path 4 is the standard for all stations with voicemail.

Code:
display coverage sender-group 4                                        [highlight #EF2929]Page   5[/highlight]

COVERAGE SENDER GROUP

Group Number: 4

ASSIGNED MEMBERS ( Stations and groups assigned the same coverage path. )

s: station extension
            p: personal CO line group number
            t: terminating extension group number
            h: hunt group number

s:80902            s:80939            s:81042
s:81043            s:81044
s:81076            s:81102            s:81104
s:81105            s:81108
s:81111            s:81113            s:81114
s:81116            s:81120
s:81123            s:81125            s:81126
s:81127            s:81128

[highlight #EF2929]press CANCEL to quit --  press NEXT PAGE to continue[/highlight]

Notice the page number at the top and the "Next Page to continue" at the bottom. If you have hundreds of stations all using the same cover path then you'll have a lot of pages to go through.

I hope that helps.

Thank you - I think I was just looking for verification that what I was seeing was correct. I mentioned my previous position, before the company was sold (and the IT department disbanded save one on-site 'runner' for the remote support model the new company used) I was with a health insurance call center, so we'd have an annual employee count of around 500, but during enrollments we'd increase staff to anywhere from 2500-3200 seasonal agents (and I had to make CMS agent ID's for each one of them, and even with bulk importing them into ASA, you could only do I think it was 10-12 at a time I can't remember - my last day after dismantling one of the data rooms was February 2017. But anything I ever looked at from the phone side, I'd be looking at no less than 100 phones at a time.

But thank you again, nice to know that I wasn't doing something wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back