Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Worthy of recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsHardToProgram

Technical User
Mar 28, 2006
CA
I am just starting this thread to point out that Every single programmer related in any way to this site, that help people learn, are worthy of recognition. Rarely have I seen people spend so much time on other peoples problem and it is worthy of a mention, So all feel free to post Thanks to any regular user, my thanks to PHV, Remou, TheAceMan1, Majp and Melagan.

I am sure alot of other programmer do a great job and keep going, I have so far learned alot, and I am just devouring all informations I can get.

Thank you very much to all.

Thanks guys,
For all the help in the past and in the future.[thumbsup2]

I agree. It's thanks to this site that I got a promotion!

I also just got a promotion due in part to this forum my hats off also!!!

Yes, without you guys out there i would not know half the stuff i do. What a site!

I also would like to thank everyone involved here at Tek Tips. The knowledge shared here is priceless.

DITTO!!.

I cannot thank each and every one who have helped out with my questions in the past and hopefully future. You guys are the best and thank you all once again!!!

Richard

I too would like to thank everyone on this site. I have only posted once or twice, since I am able to solve most issues with a search of previous threads. Thanks to the help I have received here, I have been invited to participate in a round table discussion of innovation in our county government. I couldn't have done what I've done without all the help I have received here.

Thanks so much!!

Melissa Calvanelli
Assistant Court Administrator
Cumberland County, PA

To All of you REAL programmers that are out there and
have helped me in the last couple months develop an Access database that is the rival of my competitors......
Kudos, Kudos, Kudos!!!!!

I wouldn't even begin to call or consider myself a REAL programmer. However with all your help I have been able to design and develop a program that is absolutely invaluable.

Good job Guys.... (and Girls) Thanks for all your help.

Labprof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back