Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

World Client sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashboosh

MIS
Mar 2, 2008
SA
Hi,
I was just started using mdaemon 10.05. We guessed the worldclient would be a little alternate for the Outlook web access. Is there any option or script to display the inbox items GROUPed BY SENDER as seen in Outlook Web Access and Outlook Itself?

Outlook Web Access also has the facility to filter the messages by Read/Unread/Sender etc.

Is there any way to bring this feature to Mdaemon, especially grouped by sender? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

In order to group messages by sender you should be able to click on the From header in the message listing to sort the list.

If that doesn't work for you, what theme are you using in WorldClient?

I don't believe there is a way to sort by Read/Unread status.

Thanks for the comments. Hope this feature would include in their next release.

rgds

You could use the Outlook Connector then bring them into Outlook. Or use POP and bring them into Outlook. Then you can do it.

I cannot bring all clients to outlook, there are roaming users who check their mail from availabe internet location! This is the reason why use the webinterface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back