Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Working Title: Stupid things in 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronromano

Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
US
If I have no source number for a user, you have to enter the password twice. Once to get in and once to start listening to messages. Anyone else run into this?

I should point out that this happens when using the visual voice button

Yes, I have noticed this also. I tried it with the Vxxx in the source (used to have to use this only for VM Lite or Pro if running IPO mode on Pro). We use Intuity mode so I gave it a shot. Now when you push the Visual Voice button, you don't get prompted for the password at all - you are right into the menu of New, Old, Saved messages.

Most customers want the box to be password protected, but 2 times is a bit much. This needs to be fixed.

I totally agree, most of our customers don't want to logout their sets when they leave their office just to protect access to their vmail.

Dial Delay count doesn't seem to be working. I set it to 3 from 0 and I would have to press # to get the call to complete no matter how long I waited for the call to be dialed.

Set it back to 0 and it works with the timout delay of 3 seconds.

Anyone else been able to change these parameters? I would like 3 or 4 seconds with 3 count...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back