Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Work Place app 3.2.9.0.54 - Server Edition IPO 11.1.2.3 Build 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimeABTech

Programmer
Aug 22, 2012
CA
We are having an issue with this site and can't seem to resolve this. I have seen other notes about this, but no real answers were found.

We get the 3 yellow active information alerts

Call Log
The local call local will be used but may be out of date.

Contact Service problem
Your contacts may not be up to date

Voice Services Limited
Phone service is currently limited but you can still make calls in and out.

Any help or thoughts would be good.

Nope we have a customer created certificate that we loaded into the IPO. So its not a self signed IPO cert. It works and is secure. I should add, sometimes it goes away, sometimes its there forever. Avaya tier 4 is stuck. We upgraded to the latest for them, but sitting in nowhere land. Avaya - It must be the network..... ugh

Its still probably an HTTPS/TLS issue. Maybe not all the required SAN items in the certificate they are using.

Also (though I don't think its the issue here), that's now a really old version of Workplace.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Sizbut, what is the latest firmware for Work Place on Server edition? I swore it was that?

The R11.1 FP2 release notes listed 3.22 as the tested version at that time (December 2021), so well beyond 3.2.9. Workplace versions are too frequent to be constantly upgrading every user (and I have personal history to hate the client auto-update feature (rarely works successfully on my own PC), but the first stop with Workplace issues is to upgrade to something more recent.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back